Tukky's Christmas Tukky's Christmas

difficult but charming

This game, while difficult, is a nice little arcade game that i enjoyed playing. The fact that you were able to make the doodle graphics work so well was one of my favorite things about this. Sadly the platforming is hard to get used to and the game is far from forgiving. I died several times on the first bit of the first level, just trying to get over a flame, due to a-little-too-realistic acceleration.

Once you get used to it though, this game is very fun and nice looking, it's definitely worth at least a try.

Dunjin Dunjin

Could've been it's own game.

I truly liked this game, it had some pretty decent platforming and overall was fun to play, all the rooms worked well and death wasn't a pain, so pretty good gameplay and design-wise.

But sadly, the fact that it copies the art style of the original game, and really does little to make something out of what the original was giving you to copy is where this downfalls. Now i'm not saying copying is great, but you just could've done it a bit better.

Like i said, the platforming was well done, and you've shown before that your art is good, and since the level design was fairly different from the original, you probably could've taken out the things that made this dungeon, and truly made something your own,

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Really creative and entertaining

This game's actual shooting is not really it's strong point, but that definitely does not lower the experience. The obstacles are very fun and creative, especially the saw blades part at the end.

I think the fact that shooting does not require any aim is a good thing, because you made the game possible to beat while simple avoiding stuff and just holding down the shoot button.

Anyway, i look forward to a sequel.

Constellation Chaos Constellation Chaos

not bad but needs more

this game has a great concept and all, and i played the original and loved it. but the game just dosn't have enough to it to keep it interesting for long. maybe an achievements system or missions could make this better. the games fun, and addictive. it just dosn't have enough to keep me playing for more than a couple minutes at a time.

One Button Bob One Button Bob

some great design in a game with little control.

i haven't beat it but i really enjoy this one. it had some great level design and usage of the one button mechanic. each level also kept things fresh and interesting. plus i the rules of earning some of the medals kept things for me to work at.

Wild Pixel West Wild Pixel West

boring but somehow addictive

this game is pretty slow. now don't get me wrong! i love this game's level of addictiveness, if i were rating you on that alone, you would get a 9. but this game is really, really slow, and gets hard a little quicker than i might have wanted. it's good that the game has a high score feature, and i enjoy the pixel art. but those things aren't really worth it when you throw in the slow walk to the finish.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

wa hoo!

this game has definitely got a great mechanic going for it but i'm a little sad it didn't have too many levels because you could have probably continued some great levels. well that or a level editor. I also like the power ups and puzzles, because they totally make the game have less of a gimmick and have more of a puzzling element to it.

Closure Closure

holy crap.

this game has really got some great mechanics in it, and it blows mind on how you could possibly be able to make something like this. another great thing about this game is the fact that the "can't see it, it's not there" mechanic reminds me so much of echochrome, (another game i love). great work, and keep it up.

Aether Aether

i want a pet squid.

Wow! great work on this one guys. it turned out great. it may be short, but i've enjoyed every grapple-tounging moment of this. I really like how you guys made the game so grapple-tounging wasn't just a mechanic, you really made it useful in the game's puzzle solving. all of which were clever and great by the way.

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

meh, i've played better.

this game. well there's plenty of things wrong with it. but luckily, they aren't terrible enough that i stopped playing the game after one level. the graphics are pretty bland, and you easily could've done something to make them more interesting. the levels are another boring thing, it's not that their terrible, their just way to repetitive for my tastes. I also didn't care for the platforming of the game itself, it was pretty weird or not right compared to other platformers out there, and seemed kind of static. But you still did pretty decent.