Tukky's Christmas Tukky's Christmas

difficult but charming

This game, while difficult, is a nice little arcade game that i enjoyed playing. The fact that you were able to make the doodle graphics work so well was one of my favorite things about this. Sadly the platforming is hard to get used to and the game is far from forgiving. I died several times on the first bit of the first level, just trying to get over a flame, due to a-little-too-realistic acceleration.

Once you get used to it though, this game is very fun and nice looking, it's definitely worth at least a try.

Dunjin Dunjin

Could've been it's own game.

I truly liked this game, it had some pretty decent platforming and overall was fun to play, all the rooms worked well and death wasn't a pain, so pretty good gameplay and design-wise.

But sadly, the fact that it copies the art style of the original game, and really does little to make something out of what the original was giving you to copy is where this downfalls. Now i'm not saying copying is great, but you just could've done it a bit better.

Like i said, the platforming was well done, and you've shown before that your art is good, and since the level design was fairly different from the original, you probably could've taken out the things that made this dungeon, and truly made something your own,

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Really creative and entertaining

This game's actual shooting is not really it's strong point, but that definitely does not lower the experience. The obstacles are very fun and creative, especially the saw blades part at the end.

I think the fact that shooting does not require any aim is a good thing, because you made the game possible to beat while simple avoiding stuff and just holding down the shoot button.

Anyway, i look forward to a sequel.

The Man With A Fish For A Head The Man With A Fish For A Head

Please Make a book of these

I really enjoy this, it has absolutely nothing wrong with it and is definitely funny.
The art style is fantastic and i would definitely pay for a book of these.

screen head screen head

some of the same but and i like it.

i've seen many a tv head, (usually good) and i always enjoy the whole concept of it. i really like how it looks, and the whole in the dark thing reminds me of the game mondo medicals, and mondo agency, both some creepy stuff. i'd really like this one on a shirt.

sketchnate responds:

yeah, i love tv heads too. if you ever watched FLCL, i loved the robot that kept hanging around the main characters. I actually WAS going to put it on a shirt, but I wasn't sure if people would want it. i could always just submit it to threadless and see what happens :)

Our best pilot is a pig? Our best pilot is a pig?

oh my god, it happened.

your work is always great, and the animation on this is supurb.
really the only thing bad about this is the pig isn't bobbing up and down.